Privacy Notice Policy & Cookies Policy
This statement was last updated on 1 May 2023.
Vaani Wadman Wedding Business Mentor is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vaani Wadman Wedding Business Mentor may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2023.
Owner and Data Controller
This website (vaaniwadman.com) is owned and operated by Vaani Wadman Wedding Business Mentor.
Owner postal address: Vaani Wadman Wedding Business Mentor, Suite 32, 30 Red Lion Street, Richmond upon Thames, TW9 1RB, United Kingdom
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Information I Collect From You
You may visit my site anonymously.
If you choose to sign up for my newsletter, submit an enquiry or contact request, I may collect the following information (depending on your use of the website):
- First name
- Contact information such as email address and phone number
- IP address
- Time zone
- List of pages (including URL) with your activity on the website, the referring site, the URL from which consent was submitted
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the service we provide more useful to you.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website.
Performance and Analytical cookies These cookies help me improve my website and the educational material I provide by monitoring how the website is used and how people move around it. For example, they allow me to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular. I use Google Analytics to provide these statistics, which are aggregated and anonymised, so do not allow me to identify you directly.
By using the Website, you agree that I can place these types of cookies on your device.
More information on the individual cookies we use:
- Google Analytics
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features I offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of my pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages. Where can you find more information about cookies You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org&#x2028;
Why Do I Collect Your Information and How Do I Use It?
When you subscribe to my newsletter, I store your first name and email address in order to send you the newsletter or other emails. You can easily withdraw your consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
If you have contacted me using the contact or enquiry form, I will store and use the personal information you provide in order to respond to your request.
I may analyse your use of the website in order to continuously improve the website and your experience.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time (e.g. by unsubscribing from a newsletter) and have the right to request that we delete it.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
The legal basis for processing your information is:
- Your consent provided by requesting my email newsletter, or providing me with an email address or phone number to answer your query.
- Our legitimate interests to operate and manage the website.
How and Where Do I Store Your Data?
I do not store anything other than necessary data in order to provide you with the best service and educational materials. I will only store your personal data for as long as necessary or for as long as you grant me your permission to keep it.
At any time you may withdraw consent, request a copy of personal information that I hold about you. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to me at Sugar Plum Bakes, Suite 235, 22 Castle Street, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1DN, United Kingdom